Light Bureau London is looking to expand our fantastic team by adding a Junior Designer. If you are creative, resourceful, and passionate about light then you will feel right at home. Your background should be from architecture or other design professions such as product/industrial design or architectural/theatre lighting. Previous experience in an independent lighting design studio would be advantageous but is not a requirement.
• Competency in AutoCAD
• Good knowledge of MS Office Suite
• Hand Sketching
• Proficiency in Adobe suite particularly Photoshop and In Design
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Knowledge of Lighting calculation software
• Experience of 3D software Rhino, 3D Studio Max or Grasshopper
• Experience of working with Revit or other BIM software
In exchange we will offer you an exciting, friendly, and supportive work environment with a focus on growth and development. Our studio works on a broad range of lighting projects which will allow you to gain experience in many areas of lighting design to help you become a well-rounded designer.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. Independent applications only, no agencies please.
Please send a CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org